|BUS ROUTES||HOME EDUCATION||SCHOOL NUTRITION||WORK PERMITS|
|CALENDARS||POWER SCHOOL||SCHOOL SAFETY|
A number of bullying prevention resources are available on the internet. Below are some websites you may want to check out.
- Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center http://marccenter.webs.com/parents at Bridgewater State University - free online brochures and information for parents, including Texting Tips, Cyberbullying, When Your Child is Being Bullied, Avoiding and Responding to Problems on Facebook, and much more.
- UCLA's Online Clearinghouse Quick Find on bullying - http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/qf/bully.htm
- Committee for Children - www.cfchildren.org - a nonprofit organization working globally to prevent bullying, violence and child abuse.
- Stop Bullying Now! - http://www.stopbullying.gov - a website hosted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that offers flash movies, games and information about bullying and bullying prevention for children (also has a companion parent page).
- NetSmartz - www.netsmartz.org/index.aspx - has interactive information for parents, children and teens about internet safety. The site is hosted by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention page of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education -http://www.doe.mass.edu/bullying - contains links to multiple resources for parents and educators.
- Cyberbullying Research Center - www.cyberbullying.us - dedicated to providing up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, a research program at the University of Colorado, Boulder - www.colorado.edu/cspv/safeschools/bullying.html - provides informed assistance to groups who are committed to understanding and preventing violence.
- Massachusetts School Library Association Wiki - http://antibullyingresources.pbworks.com - created this space as a means to collaborate, network and share resources and best practices that support the implementation of anti-bullying plans in the school districts of the Commonwealth.
- Bullying.org - www.bullying.org - is a site dedicated to preventing bullying through education and awareness.
- Pacer Center's Kids Against Bullying - National Bullying Prevention Center - is designed to help students in 2nd through 6th grade recognize bullying and respond to it in appropriate, effective ways.
- iKeepSafe is an organization whose mission is to see generations of the world's children grow up safely using technology and the internet.